Saturday, August 18

Finally.



So somebody finally handed Rih Rih a modeling contract. And here's her new MTV VMA's promo pic:








Word has it she's close to sealing a deal with IMG modeling agency. She'll still be singing about umbrellas and ish though....And as for the awards, MTV says they're only airing these 2007 MTV Video Music Awards for one night only. They are set to air on Sept 9th at 9pm est. I find that real hard to believe. Timbaland, Amy Winehouse, Kanye West, Foo Fighters, Fall Out Boy, Rihanna, and Lily Allen are set to perform.





And here's Chris Brown's VMA promo pic:
Source: JJ


KiKi Simmons is modeling her and Russell's jewelry line in their new ad:


Source: ONTD

Hot.



And Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon had her baby shower recently:


Still looks fab.

Evan Ross and Nick C. were spotted out and about in Hollywood yesterday:


And Eve is on the cover of HX magazine and she's talking about fashion and other stuff:

You seem more glamorous than ever. How would you describe your current look?

I guess it is more glamorous and about fashion—I don’t know because I never put a title on myself. I feel like, if anything, it’s just a transition.

Speaking of fashion, what happened to your fashion line, Fetish?

The last partner I had I was Marc Ecko, and we just didn’t see eye to eye. Instead of going to court, we just decided to let the contract die out. Now I’m with new partners, a group called Signature group, and they’re amazing. We’re relaunching the line this fall, and then we’re doing a big line in the spring, so it looks amazing. I’m so happy with it.




And celebs hit up the Celebrity Catwalk For Charity at The Highlands in Hollywood:




I'm always on the fence about the highwaisted jeans look but Ms. Neal is looking fabulous.


Aubrey of Danity Kane and Kim K. were there. Aubrey told YBF at the event that DK is indeed in the studio working on another album. That's surprising.


Countess Vaughn was there:



Can't say I'm feeling anything about this look.




And Chudney Ross was there.
Shout out to Jennifer over at Celebrity Catwalk for the love.




The Randomness:
  1. Foxy B.'s going to be Star Jones' first guest ever on her court show on Monday. It comes on at 3p cst on Court TV.