Monday, April 30

Celebs Out And About


*Sigh* That damn Ray J and Whit just don't stop:




Can we PLEASE get a Being Brandy's Brother show? It would be pure comedy and y'all know it.


Speaking of Ray-J and his foolishness:


Why in the tranny hell did this dude host an adult video release party for that whackness that was his sex tape with Kim Hodashian? I am SO mad about that ish.




Oh yes. He was serious. And isn't it convenient
Kim dropped her lawsuit against Vivid Ent. for releasing the tape? I guess that $5 million settlement went right as planned. Fools....



So Babyface is making the rounds with his new chick Nicole Pantenburg. They hit up George Lopez's National Kidney Foundation Gala this weekend.




This weekend was big in sports with the NFL Draft going down in the NYC and NBA playoff games too. ATL Falcon Ovie M. was in the NYC doing the closing bell at Nasdaq. And since I like to throw in good stuff athletes are doing every now and then:



© Copyright 2007, The Nasdaq Stock Market, Inc. Reprinted with permission.


He was repping his Ovie Mughelli Project non profit org. It supports underprivileged youth through education, health and sports initiatives.

And A.I. was spotted int he locker room pre-game this weekend:

Lookin' like a Ghetto Fashions store mannequin gone extra wrong.

Diddy and co. partied it up all weekend in Miami during Springfest:


T.I., Tiny, and Slim Thug were in full effect too:

That chick aint going nowhere.




Jazze Pha


Boo and Too Short


Fun times.


The Randomness:
  1. Changes changes. So Elisabeth announced on The View today that she's preggers...again. And since Rosie has already announced she's chunking the deuce....word on the streetz is that Wendy Williams has been nominated to take Rosie's spot. For some reason...this would make the show worth watching again for me. But for now...Wendy's saying she's not interested. She doesn't want to be censored.
  2. Damn Tracy. Story
  3. I wasn't going to post this then I changed my mind. So I guess we should blame hip hop for this too?
  4. I have a new blind item over at my gossip space.