Wednesday, April 18

Party Like A Rockstar!

Grab a drink, grab a glass...



The first ever YBF Meet & Greet/Natasha's 25th Birthday Party is going down on my b-day Tuesday, MAY 1ST! Hot drink specials...fabulous folks...a swanky D.C. lounge...swag gifts...lots of the bubbly...the fabulousness of it all. I'm teaming up with the fabulous event planning company Urban Socialite and inviting ALL of my readers and friends of YBF to come out and party it up with me and other fab folks. Now y'all know I've been getting drilled with requests of a meet and greet, so it's about that time.


Since this is a Tuesday, I'm doing it big with a Happy Hour from 6p-9p featuring hot drink specials (including my own custom drink). If you choose to stay longer...the lounge stays open all night. The party spot and official invite will be released soon...so stay tuned!


All YBF folks in DC, Maryland, Virginia, and those who just happen to be in or come to the area need to be in full effect. Please RSVP at ybfrsvp@gmail.com ASAP with the number of people you are bringing along. Let's do it big....
UPDATE: Due to an absolutely OVERWHELMING response, the RSVP list has been cut off as of the morning of 4/19. You will be allowed entrance into the nightspot if you're on the list. With that said...get there early to make sure you get in. It's going to be a live one....