Monday, July 16

Mini Fab




Look what Rev. Run started....





Snoop and Co. are next up on the family reality show train. I put 5 on it this will be a pimped out version of Run's House.






And look who else is bringing her family to reality tv....as if their life isn't thrown in our faces enough:




Get the info here. Oh yes. And I'll still be watching....





What happened to Kelis:






She was spotted performing in London this weekend. There's a fine line beween foolywang and freshly fab....I think she's crossed over to the dark side.






While Kelly was in Nigeria falling out for some water...B was in her hometown of Houston this weekend putting in work at the local food bank before her concert:





Pics via Toya's World



According to Toya's World, "During the event, Beyonce collaborated with her friend Pastor Rudy Rasmus, a minister in her native Houston in Texas, to launch a food drive before her concert at the Toyota Centre in her hometown on Saturday. She says: "Hunger affects every community in the United States, so I'm using my tour and Survivor Foundation to bring attention to domestic hunger," she continues: "I'm joining forces with Pastor Rudy and America's Second Harvest - The Nation's Food Bank Network to fight hunger," Lastly, she adds: "Reaching out and touching lives is incredibly empowering. That's why I want my fans to experience more than my music this summer. I want them to experience the joy of making a difference by helping someone else"." Fab.



And Tatyana Ali was looking her usual blah self at the fundraising event for reNew Orleans:







The Randomness:
  1. So L'Oreal France is racist? Story
  2. Isaiah Washington will be starring in NBC's new show Bionic Woman in the fall. It's no Grey's...but it'll do. Story
  3. Kim Porter is about to be singing "I Gets Money." Story