skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
But Her --------------------- Looks Nice....
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
Unlabelled
»
But Her --------------------- Looks Nice....
Tuesday, October 2
But Her --------------------- Looks Nice....
WTF?:
What in the crispy ass braided up braided out tattoed hell is going on here Khia? Y'all know the drill. "But her _____________ looks nice."
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
F-List Love
Rocsi was spotted with a new 'do at the Allhiphop.com party last night: She's definitely moved up a few fab notches and down a few ...
Russy & Daddy Djimon Get Chummy+Fashion Week Continues
YBF snitches are buzzin' about how chummy KiKi's ex and new boo were during her KLS NY Fashion Week show last night. The two arrived...
Video Fab: Ciara-"Like A Boy"+Joe-"If I Was Your Man"
Second 8 of this video I had to shout some expletives. But then I became happy again when I realized that the fact that Reggie Bush is in th...
2007 MTV VMA's From Vegas
This was pretty much the easiest choice for YBF's Best and Worst dressed of the night for awards shows I've posted. First up: YBF...
Celebs And Stuff...
AK performed at John Mayer's concert last night at Madison Square Garden: Not sure how I'm feeling about the red extremities. But s...
Face Time
Word has it Halle B. is about to go bald for the movie version of "Nappily Ever After". It's the movie version of the book. Th...
Video Fab
Here's Remy Ma's new vid for her new track "Weatherman": Poodle poodle poodle poodle poodle poodle....... And only because...
So Mister Tapped This?
Fanny Fanny Fanny..... {Click Pic...Slightly NSFW...or your eyes} Source When will celebs learn to stop taking and storing pics on their c...
WTF? Is This Ya Baby Momma Michael?+Are You Serious Russey?
An Englishwoman claiming to be the mother of MICHAEL JACKSON's three children has filed court papers in Los Angeles, seeking to share cu...
Alicia Spreads More For The Mags & Talks About Her "Man"+Halle Hits Up Oprah
I posted the covers of her November Complex and Ebony issues yesterday ...and here's the rest of her Complex and Uptown mag spreads:...
Popular Posts
F-List Love
Rocsi was spotted with a new 'do at the Allhiphop.com party last night: She's definitely moved up a few fab notches and down a few ...
Celebs And Stuff...
AK performed at John Mayer's concert last night at Madison Square Garden: Not sure how I'm feeling about the red extremities. But s...
Couples, Events, And A Vacay
Oh yes. It's that time again folks. Bigga vacation is in full effect. Y'all knew it was coming after Beyonce wore herself out after ...
Afternoon Foolishness
Fox Boogie needs to be pulled aside. Now. She continues to rock the Wet and Wild Cotton Candy Pink #002 and last night at The Crush Groove i...
A Whole Lot Of Ish
Janet is looking fab on the upcoming cover of VIBE Vixen: She talks about Michael, plastic surgery and starting a family with Jermaine Dupri...
So Mister Tapped This?
Fanny Fanny Fanny..... {Click Pic...Slightly NSFW...or your eyes} Source When will celebs learn to stop taking and storing pics on their c...
Alicia Spreads More For The Mags & Talks About Her "Man"+Halle Hits Up Oprah
I posted the covers of her November Complex and Ebony issues yesterday ...and here's the rest of her Complex and Uptown mag spreads:...
Video Fab: Ciara-"Like A Boy"+Joe-"If I Was Your Man"
Second 8 of this video I had to shout some expletives. But then I became happy again when I realized that the fact that Reggie Bush is in th...
Face Time
Word has it Halle B. is about to go bald for the movie version of "Nappily Ever After". It's the movie version of the book. Th...
Ashanti Spreads It For King+KiKi & Russey Still Playing A Role+Bigga Hits Up La Esquina
YBF's got the exclusive High Quality image of who's rockin' the cover of the upcoming November issue of KING mag: {Click pic fo...
Blog Archive
▼
2007
▼
October
LaToya's Man Steppin Out With Farrah?+Keyshia "Sho...
Speculate THIS
Splitsville: Nick Cannon & Selita Ebanks
Weezy Brings The Entertainment+Is Nick C. Already ...
But Her ---------- Looks Nice....
Brian McKnight Tries To Stay Relevant+Ashanti Join...
Jeezy & Keyshia Clearly Haven't Let it Go+Other Fa...
But Her --------------------- Looks Nice....
Alicia Spreads More For The Mags & Talks About Her...
The Good Life
More Ish
Keyshia Covers Essence & Still Has An Attitude+Can...
Run It: Beyonce v. Rih Rih
Ashanti Spreads It For King+KiKi & Russey Still Pl...
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February