skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Eddie's Baby Momma....
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
Unlabelled
»
Eddie's Baby Momma....
Monday, February 19
Eddie's Baby Momma....
Damn! 6 months preggers and counting. Mel B. is lookin' like that baby popped out, whopped her ass, then popped right back in. So since Eddie still isn't claiming to be the daddy...let's offer some moral support. Find something nice to say....
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
F-List Love
Rocsi was spotted with a new 'do at the Allhiphop.com party last night: She's definitely moved up a few fab notches and down a few ...
Run It!
J-Lo v. Natalie Cole in Zac Posen Who Ran It!?
A Whole Lot Of Ish
Janet is looking fab on the upcoming cover of VIBE Vixen: She talks about Michael, plastic surgery and starting a family with Jermaine Dupri...
Celebs Out And About
* Sigh * That damn Ray J and Whit just don't stop: Can we PLEASE get a Being Brandy's Brother show? It would be pure comedy and y...
Video Fab: Ciara-"Like A Boy"+Joe-"If I Was Your Man"
Second 8 of this video I had to shout some expletives. But then I became happy again when I realized that the fact that Reggie Bush is in th...
Face Time
Time to check in on our fave YBF baby: Baby Zahara was at her brother Maddox's 6th b-day party. Apparently there was a soldier theme go...
Essence Wrap Up Part 1
Essence Fest 2007 was some hot ish. One of the best year's so far. And y'all know I got the scoop... The fineness formerly known as...
50 and Ciara Head Straight On A Date+Garcelle Gets Nekkid
Sources are reporting that 50 and Ciara took their rumored coupled status to the streets last week. They were spotted having an intimate di...
Kelly & Bey Are Video Chicks+Other Fabness
Kelly R.'s new video for "Like This" ft. Eve premiered today on TRL: Cute vid. But I feel like I've seen this concept many...
LaToya's Man Steppin Out With Farrah?+Keyshia "Shoulda Let You Go"
Once again LeToya is about to get replaced by Farrah Franklin: YBF snitches report that LeToya's rumored fiance Deshawn Stevenson (of th...
Popular Posts
F-List Love
Rocsi was spotted with a new 'do at the Allhiphop.com party last night: She's definitely moved up a few fab notches and down a few ...
Video Fab: Ciara-"Like A Boy"+Joe-"If I Was Your Man"
Second 8 of this video I had to shout some expletives. But then I became happy again when I realized that the fact that Reggie Bush is in th...
YBF Interview: Chrisette Michele
She's a fab chick in her own rite. For anybody wanting something fresh in the music game--It's Chrisette. I had the fab opportunity ...
Foxy Brown Preggers?!
Leaving court yesterday YBF snitches informed me several days ago that Fox Boogie Brown is indeed knocked up. Y'all know I had to inves...
50 and Ciara Head Straight On A Date+Garcelle Gets Nekkid
Sources are reporting that 50 and Ciara took their rumored coupled status to the streets last week. They were spotted having an intimate di...
BREAKING NEWS: Jena 6's Mychal Bell's Conviction OVERTURNED!
I just received news that the ruling came down minutes ago from the District Court Judge in Jena, Louisiana in regards to a motion that woul...
Bits and Foolishness
T.I. and Tiny were spotted loungin' in the ATL: I know Tiny is mad she can't drink. Oh well... Speaking of T.I., he was out a Kevin...
Looky Looky
Look whick skanktastic chick is trying to put her voodoo on Black hollywood: Apparently Lauren London and Aubrey are new BFFs as of recent. ...
Keyshia Covers Essence & Still Has An Attitude+Candid Fab
Keyshia's looking gorgeous on the cover of the October Essence . But her lil attitude problem is still what it is. She hit up the Balti...
Weezy Brings The Entertainment+Is Nick C. Already Stepping Out On Selita?+Other Fabness
Because the crazy interviews just keep on coming this week....here's some excerpts from Weezy's interview with VIBE : Weezy: Some pe...
Blog Archive
▼
2007
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
▼
February
A Beautiful Liar & Some Parties
Stop This Ish!
Run It!
Bits and Foolishness
The After Party
The Show
Red Carpet Royalty: The 79th Annual Academy Awards
Pre-Oscar Buzz
YBF Giveaway Winner!
Mini Fab
Naomi And Terrance? Aww Hell Naw......
Pre-Oscar Fab
Mini Fab: New Couple Alert Edition
It's On And Poppin' In The Hills
Video Fab: Ciara-"Like A Boy"+Joe-"If I Was Your Man"
Run It!
Cars and Stars
YBF Giveaway!
Mardi Gras Mambo:17th Annual NAACP Theater Awards+...
Run It!
Eddie's Baby Momma....
All-Star Wrap Up
And The Drama Continues...
Nothing But The Drama
Afternoon Bits
All-Star Weekend Fab
Note To Foxy: Calm The Hell Down.
Mini Fab
YBF/ "Love Taysha" Giveaway Winner!
The Star-uhs Are Out
Afternoon Foolishness
Valentine's Day Fab!
Beyonce Gets Illustrated
Media, Media
Bobby & Whitney, J-Hud, and Queen Latifah Get Face...
A Hookup, A Breakup, And Some Candids
YBF/Love Taysha Valentine's Giveaway!
Grammy Party MegaPost!
Grammy Show Pics
The 49th Annual Grammy Awards-Red Carpet Fab
YBF "Parish" Giveaway Winner!
YBF Exclusives From Fashion Week
"Daddy's Little Girls" Premiere+Jay Pops The Cherry
Anna Nicole Smith Collapses and Dies
Ray-J+Kim K: Stop Lyin'!
Run It!
Usual Suspects....
YBF Giveaway+New Music Fab!
Fashion Week Fab